Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All rights, including copyright and database in this site and its contents, are owned by or licensed to Acorn Labels Ltd, or otherwise used by the Acorn Labels Ltd as permitted by applicable law.
In accessing the Acorn Labels web pages, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your own private use but not for any commercial or public use. You can download and use the service on a single CPU at a time and you can print out a single hard copy of any part of the content on this website for your personal use.
Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of the Acorn Labels Ltd's website without the prior written permission of the Acorn Label Ltd or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
Terms and Conditions
Access to, and use of, this site is provided by Acorn Labels Ltd subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site. Acorn Labels Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
2. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Acorn Labels Ltd. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
3. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
4. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
5. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
How it all began...
Acorn Labels was founded in October 1994. With previous experience and contacts in the Fresh Produce Industry, we started to supply outer labels and traycards to packers all over the country. The business quickly grew, as customers came to rely on our quick service and our belief that just about everything is possible.
Very little has changed as we approach our 20th anniversary. We continue to work to the same ethics and, as a result, a lot of our early accounts have stuck with us. We have an enthusiastic sales team both in the office and on the road, keen to meet you to discuss your requirements. We promise to be creative with our quotes, trying to find ways of reducing your packaging usage and consequently your annual spend.
We hold a BRC low risk certificate, so the labels we manufacture are suitable for a food environment. Our work process is overseen by the ISO 9001/2008 quality standard.
More than just labels....
With the first few years behind us, we started to form key partnerships which allowed us to increase our product list. Thermal ribbons and printers were an obvious starting point, and ancillary packaging items such as tape, palletwrap and strapping quickly followed.
In 2008 an opportunity to acquire our printed tape partner presented itself and they have since moved next door to us in St. Ives. We work closely with them offering very competitively priced logo and information tapes.
We are constantly on the lookout for new products and a competitive edge. We take pride in our work, and build relationships. To get in touch, click the contact link, but we’d prefer you to pick up the phone!